Pokemon Lovers Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO! Hopefully you've come here, lost members!

Go down

HELLO! Hopefully you've come here, lost members! Empty HELLO! Hopefully you've come here, lost members!

Post  scruffyfan Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Hello! Scruffyfan here! What I hope to accomplish by posting here is getting back our lost friends! Before I give you the links to the new forum, let me give you a bit of history.

pokefreak64.board-directory.net was in a state of civil war. War started for many reasons I'd like to not divulge, but let's just say Pokefreak made a few bad decisions.
The two main factions were Pokefreak's group, which consisted of Pokefreak, The (now regretful) spy Scruffyfan, and various Sonic Forum people, and Zellogi's group, which consisted of Zellogi, Shiro, DanniellaHill, LefthandedScizors, ChiquePokeFreak (now known as Motozuma), and Nate. Zellogi started his own forum.
Attacks flew from Zell's group, but were sidestepped by Pokefreak because of the spy, until Pokefreak had enough and closed down the forum. Scruffy admitted being the spy to Zellogi and his other friends, and was very surprised and grateful that they forgave him, even though he didn't think he deserved it.
Pokefreak went his own way, making a slew of forums.

We don't hate each other now. We just kind of drifted apart, sticking mainly to our own forums.

Most of us went to Zellogi's forum. Either email me at scruffy_fan at yahoo dawt com or register here and PM me to get it's address.
A few of us went to Pokefreak's, which is *deleted*
I have no earthly idea why, but Pokefreak says- "[This forum] has been scrapped and will no longer be open. Thank you for all your support during it's beta stage. For detailed info, please visit [my non-pokemon forum] and check the latest news regarding my return and continuation over there.
Thank You."

Anyways, I hope to see you guys again! Here's to hoping! *cheers*

Last edited by scruffyfan on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

scruffyfan
Admin

http://scruffyfan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

HELLO! Hopefully you've come here, lost members! Empty update!

Post  scruffyfan Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Update on the forums, Zellogi has moved forums and is now at Pokeworld.

Pokefreak reopened his forum, which is now PokePros.

scruffyfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

HELLO! Hopefully you've come here, lost members! Empty Re: HELLO! Hopefully you've come here, lost members!

Post  scruffyfan Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:35 am

If you're here after all this time, email me at the username above at gmail. Not gonna type it all out because spambots troll these old forums, sorry. I'll help connect you to everyone who I still have contact with! I'm honestly not expecting anyone after all this time, but you never know.

scruffyfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

HELLO! Hopefully you've come here, lost members! Empty Re: HELLO! Hopefully you've come here, lost members!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum